Fish finder is an instrument used to locate fish underwater by detecting reflected pulses of sound energy, as in sonar. Depth finder is used for navigation and safety to determine the depth of water.
LILLIPUT fish finder solution integrates fish finder system, marine radar, compass and GPS navigation systems. It displays measurements of reflected sound on a graphical display, allowing an operator to interpret information to locate of fish shoals, underwater debris, and the bottom of body of water. Fish finder instruments are used both by sport and commercial fishermen. Fish finders have "Fish Symbol" feature, which will display a fish symbol for almost any echo not connected to the bottom or the surface.
- Color LED backlit display;
- Manually set fluctuation of the measuring range at will;
- High sensitivity gain & shallow gain, clear sonar return detection;
- Automatic recognition of automatic range & underwater without manual operation;
- Composed of multi-color, make multi-level waveform more delicate;
- The screen split display ratio is adjustable;
- Any depth alarm setting to meet users’ needs;
- Various protection features: over-voltage, over-current, no polarity input;
- The easy-to- use silicone rubber key is flexible and realizable;
- Modular design and performs with high stability;
- Record file / picture according to the user's needs;
- Multiple alarm modes: depth, voltage, fish & temperature;
- Various display modes to show sonar return and the zoom view of bottom;
- Real Time Sonar RTS Window.